INVESTMENT PROJECT AND RECEIVED INVESTMENT
THE BFC COMPANY PROVIDES A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF INVESTMENT, AS FOR THE RECIPIENT, AND AS FOR THE INVESTOR:
➡ Complete market research of target markets.
➡ Business plan developing with mandatory application – financial model of the project.
➡ Development of investment project memorandum.
➡ Active involvement of investor or recipient in the interest of investor to the project.
SOURCES OF INVESTMENT ATTRACTION
Sources of investments include not only capital, expressed in monetary terms. They also include various property and proprietary rights and intellectual property. Any enterprise, which has the aim to expand its presence in the market is constantly engaged in involvement of the money from the side. The sources of investments financing are listed below:
➡ International investor with close outlook philosophy.
➡ International funds of development and support.
➡ International organizations Social Policy.
➡ Investment companies.
STEPS TO ATTRACT INVESTMENTS
- Informing potential investors
- Provision of information memorandum
- Obtaining pre-proposals
- List of potential investors
- Information memorandum
- Audited accounts
- Due diligence
- Final offer
- Final negotiations
- Draft of purchase and sale agreements
- Final proposals
- Signing of the agreement (deal)
Advices from the BFC for your investment
1. Make new acquaintances for recommendations
If your project is a startup, remember that not all investors are interested in new projects, so do not assure yourself if you have sent someone an email – and get no response. The best way to find an investor for you is get a recommendation.
2. Remember as long as you do not say “yes” – the deal never took place
Many investors have long hesitations with decision, and after a while, they can drastically deny you. Certainly, the decision of investors is also affected by changes in the market and the only possibility to insure yourself – ask for written confirmation that the investor agrees to the deal.
3. Consider options in parallel, but in accordance with their value
Do not get hung up on one embodiment, conduct negotiations with several investors. This will allow you to save time and understand what kind of contribution to your project will be able to make each of these investors.
4. Find out all necessary information about the investor
Try to understand the investor at the meeting, never miss an opportunity to ask important questions:
• What else is needed to make a final decision?
• Do you need one more meeting?
• What exactly are we going to talk on this meeting?
• How soon will it take place?
• Do they need to discuss all of this with partners?
• Maybe they have some kind of problem?
5. Give all your best, sparing no effort on your first deal
Remember, if your project received investments from at least one investor, the credit of trust from subsequent ones will be provided to you.
6. Avoid investors who do not want to be “first”
Some investors are not interested in your project or your business plan, but how much you are interesting to other investors. Later it turns out that they just do not want to be “first”. Most likely that they are about to change their opinion if they see that other investors have already invested in your project not less than a certain amount of money. If you have any large investments, cooperation with these “modest” investors have no prospects.
7. Make several versions of the business plan
Investors are trying to determine whether they will be able to “pull” you. For such situations, you need to have a “backup” variant of business plan. It is also possible to reverse the problem – to present only the plan that is right for investor’s level.
8. Best is the enemy of good
Start small, and under favorable circumstances, you will always be able to attract new investments, as you will make an impression of precautionary person and demonstrate positive dynamics of your project’s development.
REMEMBER, THE KEY SUCCESS FACTORS OF THE PROJECT:
– relevance of the project
– attractiveness of the project
– return on investment and return on investment
– prospects for development and expansion of the project
NEED TO INVESTMENTS?
CONTACT US NOW
Leave applied and we will contact you