Due Diligence is a financial and legal expertise of an asset that allows you to manage investment risks
Risk identification and management
Investing as any type of business is a risky activity. The examination analyzes the problems and predicts the possible consequences – risks, allowing the investor to see the strengths and weaknesses of the company or asset, ultimately make a balanced decision on the appropriateness of investing.
Investigation of facts
Due Diligence Report contains findings based on specific facts and documents.
Integrated expertise allows you to assess an asset based on identified problems, risks and forecasts for their mitigation.
Recommendations from BFC
The Due Diligence report may, at the request of the customer, contain recommendations for mitigation of identified violations and inconsistencies, reducing risks, as well as a step-by-step plan of necessary actions, expected timing and costs for their elimination.
You can not talk about the success of investments, if there was a mistake at the stage of their planning.
BFC is a team of professionals with more than 10 years of experience in implementing investment projects in various fields: real estate, energy, construction, internet commerce, pharmacy, transport, IT, manufacturing, and more. BFC customers are over 200 companies, many of which are leading international and national corporations.
Look at our clients list here
What do we analyze making a Due Diligence?
We are convinced that there is no universal solution for everyone, but individual solutions can create the most competitive advantages and values for our clients.
Report form: electronic and / or printed. We guarantee the confidentiality and security of the information we receive from you.
The report will be prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS
- international standarts of DD
- will meet the customer’s objectives (purchase, sale, lending, IPO)
- individual concept and features of the customer
- Report visualization (ppt)
- collection / refinement the source information on the project
- Presentation of the Report to the target audience, incl. remotely (videoconference)
Due Diligence identifies and allows you to assess risks in advance:
- loss of ownership
- void agreement
- hidden debts or liabilities
- imposition of sanctions for violation of local rules
- collection of fines for non-payment of taxes and fees
- labour disputes
- financial reporting data
- documents and duly certified copies
- certificates and other official responses of the authorized bodies
- data of official registers and databases
- statistics data
- publications in mass media
Leave the request and we will contact you