BFC offers development of Business Plans and other investment documents
The business plan is a structured document that describes in detail how a new business is going to achieve its goals.
Top five reasons a company needs a business plan:
1. To map a future. A business plan is not just required to secure funding at the start-up phase but is a vital aid to help a company to manage its business more effectively. A plan can provide detailed alternative future scenarios and set specific objectives and goals along with resources required to achieve these goals and ensure company’s long-term success.
2. To support growth and secure funding.Despite the fact that funding market is highly competitive, all prospective lenders will require access to the company’s recent Income Statements/Profit and Loss Statements, along with an up-to-date business plan. In essence, the above-mentioned helps investors to understand the past, whereas the business plan helps to give them a window into the future. The development of a comprehensive business plan shows whether a business has the potential to make a profit. By putting statistics, facts, figures and detailed plans in written form, a business has the better chance of attracting investors to provide with needed capital.
3. To develop and communicate in course of action. The business plan helps a company assess future opportunities and commit to a particular course of action. It can be shared with the executive candidates or desired partners to help convince them of the potential for the business, and persuade them to join the team.
4. To help manage cash flow. A business plan conveys the organizational structure of your business, including titles of directors or officers and their individual duties. It also acts as a management tool that can be referred to regularly ensure that business is on course with meeting goals, sales targets or operational milestones.
5. To support strategic exit. Considering the likely exit strategy in advance can help to inform and direct present-day decisions. Common exit strategies include – Initial Public Offering of stock (IPO’s), – Acquisition by competitors, – Mergers, – Family succession, -Management buy-outs.
WHY CHOOSE BFC
Entrust the development of such important document as business plan to the professional company – BFC.
BFC consulting company is one of the leading agencies in the field of the business projects development. BFC clients – more than 200 companies, many of which are leading international and national corporations.
We are working with the markets of Europe and the US and have an extensive network of cooperation with consulting companies both in Ukraine and abroad.
We mainly provide services to large companies with multi-million turnovers, holdings, and corporations. However, beginning businessmen are also present among our customers.
See a list of our customers here.
BUSINESS PLAN STRUCTURE
We are ready to work out a business plan of any complexity in the shortest terms. Our specialists can also prepare a business plan presentation.
The project will be carried out in accordance with:
- international business planning standards (UNIDO)
- objectives of development and financing schemes (loans, leasing, equity, mixed funding)
- individual concepts and features of the client’s company
Additional options when ordering the business plan (in case of requests):
– Preparation of project’s presentation
– Collection/refinement of initial information about the project
– Presentation of the project to potential investors
Provision form: electronic and/or hard copy.
Business plan structure may vary depending on the individual request.
We are convinced that there are no universal solutions for all, but individual solutions are able to provide our customers with the most competitive advantages and price. Therefore, the business plan structure, comprehensiveness, and level of detail may vary, depending on customer needs.
A form of a report: electronic and/or printed. We guarantee the confidentiality and security of information received from you.
SOME OF OUR BUSINESS PLAN PROJECT
Business Plan of Issuer of Electronic Money in the UK (See in detail)
Business Plan of Issuer of Prepaid Debit and Discount Cards in Ukraine (See in detail)
Business plan for Development of Business TV Channel in Ukraine (See in detail)
CALCULATION MODEL IS ONE OF THE STAGES IN PREPARING A BUSINESS PLAN
An experienced investor focuses on the mathematical part of the business plan.
The financial model – is a set of interrelated indicators characterizing the activities of your business. It is literally its mathematical model, which not only shows the profitability of the business but also allows you to instantly see the effects of changes in numbers of some factors not only on the stage of business plan approval but also during the development of existing businesses.
The BFC company is developing a financial model in Excel format. The dynamic service model allows to obtain key project efficiency ratios for different input data. For example, if you change the dollar exchange rate, purchase price or the cost of delivery of goods, you will immediately see how much increase profits, cash flow, return on investment and other key metrics.
In order to prepare a high-quality business plan, we take into account many factors and statistics.
For the preparation of the high-quality business plan, we take into account many factors and statistics.
We use special software to handle large databases, based on which then write conclusions and make up the most effective marketing plan for the product.
Leave Your request here and we will contact You